Wednesday 10 June 2009

Well hello there!

Thanks for viewing my blog, this is a first for me so please excuse me while I muddle my way around and see how to do this!

I'm a 41 year old photographer, based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire (UK) I have a small studio at home but I itch to get out on location and make use of the surroundings whenever I can.

I have just shot my very first wedding, and am currently editing the shots. Also I have been doing some promotional work with a fantastic band. More to come of that at a later date, so keep your eyes peeled!

I'll use this place to post some of my photography, and maybe to link to other people who I feel are tallented and have something to offer.

As some of you know I shoot a fairly wide range of stuff, from concerts, to portraits (both human and animals), to sports to weddings (yes I have more booked), so if you like what you see at any point and wish to discuss any requirements with me please drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment